I BELIEVE THAT COUPLES DESERVE TO HAVE NOTHING SHORT
OF THE MOST UNIQUE AND FUN WEDDING EXPERIENCE:
BRING ON THE SURPRISE GIFTS, IMPROMPTU COFFEE DATES,
AND HAPPY EMOJIS IN OUR EMAIL EXCHANGES.
Boston native, city girl, SOCIAL BUTTERFLY
- I've been shooting weddings for seven years and counting - shoutout to Danielle & Kyle who were THRILLED to be my first wedding couple in 2011!
- At any given time, it's a safe bet that I'm in Chinatown with a belly full of pho and a bubble tea in each hand
- My crock pot is my best friend, but take-out is my guilty pleasure
- I am inspired by urban landscapes - my favorite cities are New York, Boston, Chicago, and Paris
- I haven't worn real pants since 2013, because if you can get away with wearing clothes that feel like pajamas, why not?
It's connecting with incredible people, sharing the joy my clients feel on the most important day of their life, and gaining lifelong friends along the way.
My stories are pretty rad - full of exclusive content like behind the scenes, cooking fails, wedding sneak peeks, and city shenanigans